Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Carlo's Bakery

Staying with my friend in Hoboken has its' benefits, like getting to watch a filming of TLCs show The Cake Boss at Carlo's Bakery!  Photos are below, enjoy :)

The street sign:


Filming:


I caught Buddy's eye and asked, "May I?" and he smiled for me :)


I'm here!


The TLC bubble.  This was all for a winter commercial for next year!


The bakery is crazy busy, with lines forming all the way down the street before they're even open.  As you make your way inside, you take a number and then try to get around to see what they have.  The selection is insane and I realized I would need to come back a few times to try all the things that looked good!  Their chocolate cannolis are to die for and their red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting are quite possibly the best dessert I've ever had!

No comments:

Post a Comment