Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Baking Soda as Shampoo update

Several months ago I stopped using shampoo and conditioner.  That's right, no more.  No more purchasing it, no more using it, no more needing it.  How???

I decided to use my own combination of baking soda, jojoba oil and water as shampoo; then apple cider vinegar, jojoba oil and water as conditioner.  I mix them up beforehand in bulk so that the littler bottles are easier to fill.  See my previous posts for details.

I LOVE it.  I wash my hair about once a week.  Basically whenever it starts to feel dirty.  It takes a long time for that to happen and I cannot express how amazing it feels.  My scalp is happy and my hair is managed without any chemicals or products.  See for yourself:


In addition, a glorious coworker turned me onto using this comb:


for whenever I straighten my hair.  As you can see above, my hair is super duper straight!  The comb was like 3 bucks.  Awesome investment :)

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment